Search This Blog
Saturday, 14 April 2012
My aunty in US makes this for special people and we happened to be one of them. It was unbelievably easy to make.
Tuna -15 oz can, drained
Potato-4 large, boiled and mashed
Onion-2 medium, chopped
Ginger paste-3 tsp
garlic paste-1 tsp,optional
Garam masala-1 tsp
salt and pepper
oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves (optional)
1 egg and breadcrumbs-to coat
1. In oil add mustard seeds and curry leaves, when it splutters add onions and green chillis.
2. Saute onions till soft , add ginger and garlic. Fry till raw smell goes.
3. Add the spices and drained tuna. Cook till its dry. Switch off fire.
4. Mix in mashed potatoes. Shape it into cutlet.
5. Dip it in a beaten egg, coat it in bread crumbs and deep fry.
Serve it hot with ketch up.