Search This Blog
Monday, 13 February 2012
Egg (boiled) BHURJI
Hi, I havent made this in a while coz I dont really like eggs. But it is relished by my family and goes very well with chappathis.If you have no vegetables left in fridge then this is a quickie.
garam masala -half tsp
chilli powder-1 tsp
1. while the eggs are boiling, you can chop onions and tomatoes.
2. In a karahi, take oil,sautee onions then add giner garlic paste and green chillies. allow to lightly brown
3. add spices then tomatoes and cook for about 10-15 min till its pulpy.
4. quarter the boiled eggs and add and switch off the stove.
5. Serve with phulkas and the leftovers can become a sandwich for lunch!