If you are ingesting calories why not do it in style ,enjoying every bite ,at the same time watching your waistline!
Search This Blog
Monday, 13 February 2012
Egg (boiled) BHURJI
Hi, I havent made this in a while coz I dont really like eggs. But it is relished by my family and goes very well with chappathis.If you have no vegetables left in fridge then this is a quickie.
garam masala -half tsp
chilli powder-1 tsp
1. while the eggs are boiling, you can chop onions and tomatoes.
2. In a karahi, take oil,sautee onions then add giner garlic paste and green chillies. allow to lightly brown
3. add spices then tomatoes and cook for about 10-15 min till its pulpy.
4. quarter the boiled eggs and add and switch off the stove.
5. Serve with phulkas and the leftovers can become a sandwich for lunch!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing valuable information, this is the best one which I have ever read, Here I’m sharing best “Homemade food online delivery” details, just go through it.ReplyDelete
HOMEMADE FOOD ONLINE DELIVERY
HOMEMADE FOOD DELIVERY