Search This Blog
Wednesday 25 April 2012
Canned pineapple-1, chopped and drained (or fresh pineapple with all juice squeezed out well)
Butter-125 g, plain unsalted
powdered sugar-1 cup
Marie/rich tea biscuit-1 packet
milk-half cup, warm
Egg white-2 egg (only whites!)
For decoration-pineapple and cherries
1. Beat egg whites stiff with handmixer till you could turn it upside down. Keep it aside.
2. Beat butter and powdered sugar till its light and fluffy. Fold in the egg whites gently with a spatula. Lastly fold in gently the well drained pineapples. Do not overmix.
3. In a glass dish, smear it with little butter. Dip the biscuit in the warm milk and line it without any gap left.
4. Layer one third of the pineapple mixture on the biscuits. Repeat with biscuits again till the top laye is pineapple mixture.
5. Decorate it with cherries and pineapple and chill for 4 hours and serve.