I am working this weekend and so made this chatpata aloo capsicum which can be had as a subji and also as a filling for grilled sandwiches . It looks and tastes great.
1 big onion
Spices-1 tsp coriander powder,1 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp kasoori methi
1 tsp oil for sabzi
150g oil for deep frying potato
2 tsp chilli sauce and tomato sauce
- Chop all the vegetables into big chunks.
- First deep fry the potato and keep aside.
- In a kadai, fry onion, capsicum and tomato till well cooked.
- Now add fried potato, turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder and mix well.
- After 5 minutes, add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and kasoori methi and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add some tomato sauce, chilli sauce and mix well .
- Your delicious sabji is done.Serve hot with roti or paratha.
Post a Comment