We had 14 members in the family with some being vegetarians , some chicken eaters and some meat eaters and Quesadilla satisfied everybody's needs. Each one made the filling of their choice and enjoyed it with no complaints.
vegetables- sliced onions, sweet pepper, tomato, mushrooms etc.
chicken breast- cooked and cut lengthwise
Hot sauce- according to taste
1. In a wok, take little oil and add all the vegetables and saute till done.
2. Add the hot sauce, oegano and salt. Keep it aside.
3. Shallow fry chicken breast marinated in salt and pepper. Shred it or cut it lenghtwise and keep it aside.
4. Take a tortilla, add the sauted vegetables, chicken and sprinkle grated cheese. Cover it with another tortilla.
5. Cook in pan or grill on both sides till cheese melts.
Tip: You can use any topping of your choice including sliced sausages ewsp for kids.